[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List request Think And Grow Rich

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 16:43:53 -0400

Katie, I'm glad you're scanning this. It's a wonderful book whose message will never grow old or outdated. I read it 15 years ago, and it literally changed the course of my life. I wish this book could be used as the textbook for a class in middle school to teach students how to set and reach golas that matter to them and how to handle setbacks. I'm convinced that fewer children would turn to drugs and gangs if they knew how to get what they want and need in a positive way. Come to think of it, my daughter is old enough for a copy of this book and some mother/daughter time to learn from it.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.