[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List Books

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:03:28 -0500

That sounds like a wonderful idea, Madeleine! Thanks for passing it on. :-)

Valerie Maples

I talk, computer types, we both make mistakes. ;-)

On Jul 27, 2015, at 12:42 PM, Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

A volunteer had the lovely idea of putting the words "wish list" before any
wish list book that you are submitting. That way proofreaders will know that
it's a book that a member specifically wants. I recommend that anyone
scanning a wish list book do this!