[bksvol-discuss] Wish

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:00:59 -0400

I found a neat title when I was looking online for something else.  It is
Before Green Gables: a Prequel to Anne of Green Gables by Budge Wilson.
That would be a nice book to add to the collection.
What I was really searching for was the author of books I read when I was a
teenager which was uh, a while back, grin.  The main character in the books was
a girl named Cathy Leonard.
I don't remember any more about the books except there was at least two in this
series, I know I read more than one book that had her in it.
I tried searching, and came up with nothing. So if anybody has any other ideas
of how I can find these books, let me know. Thanks,
Patti

Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5-7,
 Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version