[bksvol-discuss] Winter Queen, by Boris Akunin

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:35:16 -0700 (PDT)

Some time ago someone requested Winter Queen, by Boris
Akunin--or someone had scanned it or was working on
it. I read the reviews and it sounded so interesting
that I added it to my list of books to read.

I thought that since I planned to read it, if it was
still awaiting validation I'd wait until I finished
other things and read it while I validated it, and
otherwise I'd get it to read. But I just checked the
collection and Marissa's List and I don't see it
anywhere. It's a mystery set in Russia and got very
good reviews. It's also the first in a series,
apparently.

Is anyone interested or am I mis-remembering.

In the meantime I'm going to The Boleyn Inheritance,
which I see is already in the collection. And Amber, I
haven't forgotten The Autobiography of Henry VIII. I
will be ready for it in a while.