[bksvol-discuss] Re: Willing to help

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:54:43 -0500

Thanks Marissa will take the list with me the next time I rade the library
shelves, smile.

I donate a lot to them, and also do projects for the library so, usually get
a good reception with asking for strange requests.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com