[bksvol-discuss] Who wants My Early Years?

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:19:43 EDT

Sometime soon -- I am more than halfway through it -- I will be submitting My
Early Years by Fidel Castro. It is autobiographical and the title tells you
what it is about. I am scanning it one page at a time and preproofing each page
before I go on to the next one. That should mean that there will be very few
errors, but I doubt that I will catch every error. I had originally intended
to submit it marked hold for Reader, but Pavi's recent comments on the jiffy
proofreading situation makes me feel like it is more likely that I will get a
responsible proofreader if I just put it up for grabs, so I now intend to do
just that if no one else wants it. I am now asking if anyone does want it. I
will
submit my first hold book if someone lets me know that they want to give it a
conscientious proofreading.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

Great Deals on
Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220635228x1201407499/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213153654%3
B34689672%3Bo)