[bksvol-discuss] When print books are released & How the States Got Their Shapes

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 15:40:06 -0700 (PDT)

I've written to Pavi to ask if we will be getting books from HarperCollins when
the print books are released and/or if HC is not the main publisher but is
listed as "in association with." I've come across two books that aren't on the
HC list that we have, and my question is if that list is up-to-date,, i.e.,
will more books be forthcoming from them. Goblin Wood, which Ryan is working
on, is not on the list but was published by HC in 2004. How the States Got
Their Shapes was published by "Smithsonian in association with HarperCollins."
Someone was asking about it--or for it--a while back. Will HC donate it or does
it have to be scanned and validated to be added to the collection?

Cindy

I want to get to a point where scanning