[bksvol-discuss] Re: Welcome to Madeleine Linares - our new volunteer coordinator

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:36:24 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome, Madeleine.  From what Alisa wrote your help will be very valuable, and
you should enjoy your new job. I think you'll enjoy working with the bookshare
staff; fortunately for you,  you won't have as much to do with us old
volunteers who can be a pesty lot at times ( just kidding--speaking about
myself, only. Everybody else is wonderful  and some fellow volunteers, like
Mayrie and others on this list, are wonderful helpers.

TinyURL.com/752cyrs

--
Chela Robles
Facebook/linkedin/email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx Windows Live Messenger: