[bksvol-discuss] Re: Weir's Six Wives

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:24:12 -0600

I guess, when I told you my story, I should have told you our names.  There
are so unusual, that people wonder how my mother could confuse us.  I am
Kasondra, my sisters are Tanisha, Ariane, and Janessa.  My brother is
Camden.  As I said they are unusual names, so go figure.  Oh, yah, my maiden
name is Bair, so you can imagine the jokes.  I'm still getting them now that
I am married, and my last name is Payne.

Kasondra Payne