[bksvol-discuss] Re: Way To Go Volunteers!

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 22:00:32 -0800 (PST)

If they're not gone by the time I finish my five, I'll
help. I'd have helped with the BSOs, too, but they're
gone now--though I'm sure we'll have more. I added 4
or 5 to Jake's list and the Wish List that people
mentioned, and I don't remember seeing the ones
already on Jake's list having been replaced, but maybe
I just didn't notice.

G.Cindy