[bksvol-discuss] Re: Vortex

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 23:52:26 -0800 (PST)

Robert,

I "looked inside the book" at the copyright page on
Amazon, and there doesn't seem to be an ISBN number.
Fortunately, it isn't required to be put in the
bookshare form.

I did notice that the copyright is held by two people
and the date of the copyright is 1991 even though you
have the 1992 paperback edition, but I suppose you've
got that all from the copyright page, if it's legible.

Cindy