[bksvol-discuss] Volunteer questions and answers

  • From: "Virginia Tallman" <tallman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 06:49:01 -0800

Thanks to all who responded to my queries. In reading the answers which were
helpful, I found I should have stated I am a sited volunteer.  Another
question that came in one of the responses is "what is a stripper". My guess
is a  process which must occur after a book is submitted for validation or
later. I think I will complete this book which is a children's book, hold my
breath and submit it. I will look up Finereader. Thanks again

Virginia Tallman