[bksvol-discuss] Volunteer manual

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 19:44:44 -0600

I spent about half an hour earlier tonight searching through the new online volunteer manual trying to find the answer to a specific question on how do do something when proofreading that I knew was answered it.

The new scanning and proofing manual contains really helpful up-to-date information, but my frustration level after wasting my time navigating through all those pages to find something that I knew was in there, but not where, is pretty high at the moment. My solution was to chew up another hour and copy of all of the pages of the new volunteer manual into a single formatted Word document so I don't keep wasting my time this way.

I know that a downloadable version of the manual is in the workings, from what Madeleine has told us. In the meantime if anyone wants a copy of the Word document version I made for myself, email me privately (at cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) with your email address and I'll send it to you as a rtf attachment.

If this is something I'm not supposed to do, then me bad, and my apologies in advance.

--
Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>