[bksvol-discuss] Volunteer Search?

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:48:12 -0400

Hello.
Is there a way to search for a specific volunteer?  I'd like to contact her.
I know I can e-mail Bookshare staff and ask that they forward a message to
this person but I'd rather e-mail her directly.
She is proofing one of my books but, since it hasn't been added to the
collection yet, her name doesn't register as the official proofer.  So,
there isn't a link to it that I can click on.
Thanks.
Christina