[bksvol-discuss] Volunteer Profiles

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare.org Volunteers <Volunteers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 21:48:24 +0000

Hello Volunteers,

As you know, we are working on updating the volunteer portion of the
Bookshare.org website. As some of you may have noticed, the Volunteer Profiles
under the "Community" page are now out of date. We would like to update the
profiles of those volunteers who are still active today, and include new
profiles of volunteers who have joined us more recently.

If you are interested in having your volunteer profile displayed on our website
and/or in the forthcoming newsletter, please send a brief bio (200 words or
less) about yourself including how long you have been volunteering, how you
volunteer (do you proof? Scan? Both?), and why you started volunteering in the
first place. If your profile was already up there, we would love an update!

Please send these to my email (madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx) rather than the
Freelists to ensure that I receive them.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative