[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating my Scans

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:43:01 -0700 (PDT)

Firstly, although I haven't seen a book with junk in a long time, it is easy to
clean out with global replace with nothing, at least when I did it in the
past--and I found it rather fun.

Secondly, now that validators are getting the same amount of credit as
scanners, we need to work for it, imo. We can't have you scanners doing all the
hard work and leaving us nothing to do but to enjoy reading the books and
fixing little things along the way. smile

JMO

Cindy