[bksvol-discuss] Re: Vailidation Question?

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:11:24 -0500

"awful questions in history textbooks" ??? Tisk, tisk, next you're going to be defaming math...

Dave

At 12:54 PM 11/4/2004, you wrote:
Hi Kolby,
What you need to do is go back to the step 1 download page and grab the book
again. If you did that, can you tell us in what way it didn't work? Was the
book not there, or did you get an error message of some kind? If so, what
did it say? Sorry for sounding like one of those awful questions in history
textbooks, but I'm just trying to figure out what's happening so I can help
straighten it out.
Kellie