[bksvol-discuss] Re: User Credits for Renewing a Bookshare.org Subscription

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:39:45 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Gustavo, for the info. I know, and did say,
that the person who lacks 13 books--it's in large part
her fault for not getting them in on time, but since
the subject came up, I thought I'd use her as an
example. It really is too bad that I can't give my
credits to people who might be able to use them, but
Jesse explained to me a long time ago how impossible
that would be to arrange.

There are so many things we'd like you to do, e.g.,
updating the Wish List, approving books, etc.--that I
can imagine your Friday will be quite busy. smile  Is
there any chance the Marissa/Jesse/Gustavo/Rui list
will be updated soon? (she asked cringing and ducking
so the large bottle of whatever wouldn't it her).

Cindy