[bksvol-discuss] Re: Update on Braillenote Freezing

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 09:14:02 -0700

Shelley, Are you reading and editing in computer braille? By the way, I
transferred the book I was validating to my books in order to work on it and
lost most of it when I came back to it later. Since the new motherboard I
have never lost a book read in the books folder but, of course, those files
are protected so can't be worked on. What to do? Jill