[bksvol-discuss] Update

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <hillikera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 20:38:20 -0700

Hi everyone,

My job at Benetech has been reworked so that I'm not to focus on the
Bookshare lists as much as I have been up until now.  So, while I'll remain
subscribed, it's likely that you won't see me post as often as before. Sorry about that. I do enjoy
hearing from you all though and if you'd like to write me off list that's
good by me. I enjoy talking to each of you and I'm thrilled that we have such an
amazing group of hard-working volunteers.

All the best,

Allison