[bksvol-discuss] Re: Uncle Tom's Cabin--was Do you want something to scan?

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:34:19 -0700 (PDT)

I have 3 more weeks of class. I had one week off between winter classes and
summer classes, so I have pretty much been going all of this year.

  When I am done with this 3 weeks, the week of finals, I will also get the
permanent spinal cord stimulator. I'll have a soft neck brace to wear for a few
weeks after that, and hopefully I can stop wearing it in time to start my
internship.

  Uncle Tom's Cabin is already in the collection, and even available to
non-subscribers. I'm reading a paperback copy I've had for a while. I've never
read it before and you're right about the writing style. It is taking me a long
time to read it. On Monday nights I have a 30 minute break, so sometimes I read
and I can only read a few pages in 30 minutes.

Jamie in Michigan
Uncle Tom's Cabin - Harriet Beecher Stowe

  Find great deals on books at Half.com.