[bksvol-discuss] Re: US English vs British English

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 22:20:41 +0000

Hi volunteers,

Please mark the appropriate box for the appropriate language. I realized that
the two different English options makes searching irritating, and I will
certainly pass along those thoughts to Engineering, but in the meantime,
please, please continue to mark the appropriate box for the language(s) that
the book is written in.

Thanks so much!

Best,

Madeleine Linares