[bksvol-discuss] Typo on Volunteer Home Page

  • From: "Kelly Ford" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 04:47:32 -0700

Bookshare,

On the volunteer home page, perhaps other places, there's text talking about
welcoming improvements to submitted books.  In the second sentence the word
book has a typo with the letter k in the wrong location.

We welcome improved submissions of books you download from our site. While
you're reading a book you have downloaded from Bokoshare.org, if and when
you encounter errors, please feel free to correct those errors.