[bksvol-discuss] Re: Two Pages Needed, Please!

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 10:09:43 -0400

Hi Deb,

Sorry I can't find the book anywhere in Pennsylvania.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debby Franson" <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>