[bksvol-discuss] Trying to sell print textbooks

  • From: Alexis Read <alexisread@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 05:10:18 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking this question, but here
goes.

  I have numerous textbooks from college that I would like to sell.  They are
primarily psychology and education texts.  I am wondering where the best places
to post these offerings would be.

  Thank you,

Alexis Read
alexisread@xxxxxxxxx

What is success?
To laugh often and much;
To win the respect of intelligent people
and the affection of children;
To earn the appreciation of honest critics
and endure the betrayal of false friends;
To appreciate beauty;
To find the best in others;
To leave the world a bit better, whether by
a healthy child, a garden patch
or a redeemed social condition;
To know even one life has breathed
easier because you have lived;
This is to have succeeded.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap  PC-to-Phone call rates.