[bksvol-discuss] Re: Trying to reach Debee Norling

  • From: "Deborah Armstrong" <debee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 17:36:17 -0800

I'm her. I got married four years ago, but finally got around to getting my
name changed everywhere.

I have two bookshare accounts now, both under my name, Deborah Armstrong.

One account is my personal account, where I am also a volunteer. It uses
this email address, debee AT jfcl DOT com. I've had that account since
February of 2002, but I recently changed my name and email address.

The other account is for my employer, where I am not a volunteer. It uses
the email address armstrong deborah AT deanza DOT edu. I am (in bookshare
lingo) the primary contact for bookshare for my employer. In practice, this
means with this account, I download books for print-impaired students who
don't have the computer skills to do it themselves.
For both email addresses you'll have to do some interpretation -- I've
spam-protected them here.

Feel free anyone to write me any time off-list.

And just for clarification, I am Debee (formerly Norling) now Armstrong, who
works at DeAnza college in cupertino.

--Debee