[bksvol-discuss] Trouble reading list mail

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 18:50:06 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I have a problem when reading mail from this list sometimes. I find, sadly, that reading almost all of Julie's messages crashes my computer. Does this happen to anyone else?

I guess I got lucky in the beginning of volunteering, because Julie was the first person to give me helpful advice.

I'm using Eudora as my e-mail program. If this is happening to anyone else, could you let me know, please, if you've found a fix? Thanks.

Peace,
Mayrie