[bksvol-discuss] Re: Transition

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:26:49 -0400

Quite true about winter coats in Calif, smile.  I was at our GDB's gift
shop, and buying a "fleece jacket", that they called a "winter coat."
smile.  I am wearing it now, and will probably all summer, and maybe into
the fall, smile, as it is a "summer jacket" here.

Is a nice fleece though.

But not thick enough to qualify here.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.