[bksvol-discuss] Total Money Makeover

  • From: Cindy <cindyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 01:14:33 -0800

Hi, Katie.

I guess you didn't get the email I sent to you offlist Thursday night.  I
picked up the book that afternoon and am ready to scan and validate whatever
pages you need whenever you tell me, but there's no hurry. Here's a copy of the
message I sent.

Cindy

Hi, Katie.

I picked up the book this afternoon, but as I said, I
can keep it for 3 weeks plus three weeks plus three
weeks (assuming no one wants it; it seems to be
popular, but the library has a lot of copies and there
are quite few that are not out. Plus I'm going to
request it from my Ssan Diego library next week,
too--to there's no hurry to work on it. Take your time
feeling better and getting back in the swing of
things.