[bksvol-discuss] Tonight's The Night For Fun and Christian Fiction

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bookshare Discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 15:05:34 -0500

Hi, everybody. Tonight is the first Christian fiction book club meeting to be held at it's new and improved time slot. Please join us for fellowship and to discuss the book Crime And Clutter, by Cyndy Salzmann. The club meeting begins at 6 P.M. Pacific, 7 Mountain, 8 Central, and 9 P.M. Eastern time. Everyone is welcome, regardless of whether you've read the book and whether you use Bookshare to read or not. If you have friends who like to read Christian fiction, give them a call or send them an IM and invite them. Just point your web browser to the following address:

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

If you've never visited our community room, you will be asked to download a small and completely safe program that will let you hear and talk to other people in the room. Once it's running, just put your name in the first box and leave the password box empty. I'll be in the room at least half an hour early in case anyone wants to test their microphone or learn how to use the text chat part of the room. See you there!

Monica Willyard