[bksvol-discuss] Tomb by F. Paul Wilson

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 23:57:20 -0700 (PDT)

O.K. I downloaded it. Roger, I see you submitted it. If yhou're in a hurry for
it to be in the collection or you need the credits, I can move it up somewhat
on my list of books to validate--or if anyone else wants it, I can release it.
It needs page breaks so it needs a sighted volunteer with a print book--and
it's rated Adult.

Cindy