[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Mickey

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 14:46:07 -0700

Thanks Julie,
Do I put BSO and hold for Mickey and the title all in the box where I would normally put the title?
Thanks.

BudAt 02:35 PM 7/2/2006, you wrote:

Hi, Bud. You put any flags you want the book to have, like BSO and Hold for
whomever, in the title. As for your earlier submissions, we were all there
once. <smile> I know the first few books I scanned certainly wouldn't meet
my standards today. I think that can be true for most of us. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: mercy0421