[bksvol-discuss] Re: Timely Validating

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 00:54:36 -0700

Hi Marilyn,

You have a week to work on a book each time that you renew it. You can renew it for as many weeks as you like. And yes, you will get an e-mail from Bookshare two days before your edit time expires so that you can hurry up and finish, or be reminded to renew.

Peace,
Mayrie

t 08:05 PM 4/8/2008, you wrote:
Hi, All.

I looked in the Volunteer Manual and couldn't find the answers to
these:

1) If I downloaded a book on 4/5/08, how long do I have to validate
    it before it gets snatched back?
2) Before my time is up, do I get a notice?
3) How many times can I renew a book?

Many thanks,
Marilyn