[bksvol-discuss] Re: Three Books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:04:24 -0400

It is a great book, smile.

Which.

One of the questions we were passing around my house while I was reading it
and validating it was.

Which President Received a 1325 pound cheese?

And

Which President would spend $2500 on wine each month?

The answer to both was Thomas Jefferson, and the thinking was he needed a
lot of wine to go with the really huge cheese, smile.

But it was quite fascinating.

I am trying to hunt down other books along the same lines at my library, the
trivia types.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx