[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thomas and Charlotte books Needed

  • From: "Monica Cortada" <mcortada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:31:54 -0500

This is turning out to be great teamwork!  I just ordered Farriers' Lane,
The Hyde Park Headsman, and Traitors Gate.  I'll chop and scan so they
shouldn't take too much longer.  I knew Resurrection Row was in the works
and Callendar Square in the pipeline.  If Shelley gets Pentacost Alley and
Seven Dials that takes care of a few more.  When we're done those, let's see
what's left and keep each other posted so we don't duplicate efforts.

M in M  (a.k.a. Monica in Maryland)