[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thomas Merton's Zen and the Birds of Appetite

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 21:13:14 -0500

If it was removed because of poor quality then it is already in the process of being replaced. In fact, I don't think that books removed because of poor quality are actually removed until the replacement is ready unless it is a publisher quality book. For that matter, the publishers may remove any of their submissions at any time for their own reasons that will not be explained. That happened a while back with the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Fortunately volunteer supplied copies were still available and they were readded to the collection.

On 11/30/2012 5:15 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:
I thought I saw this book in the collection a month abo, but now I can't
find it. If it was removed because of poor quality I can buy a new copy
for scanning and proofreading.

John