[bksvol-discuss] Re: The charm of scanning errors

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 00:08:09 -0700

Both are funny., i.e., serisible is a wonderful new word, and Roger's
scanno is very funny. I'm glad you posted, misha, because often one's eyes
see what one expects to see and I read the original word as sensible. Were
youlistening to the scan? Is that why you caught serisible instead of
sensible? Or were you reading it (If I'd been proofreading I probably would
have caught it, but in your example I saw what I expected to see. smile