[bksvol-discuss] Re: The bookshare video is still there

  • From: "Natalie B." <lemina007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 17:44:55 -1000

Hey, I just went to the link and saw the video. Good job Bookshare. More exposure! I was wondering what my mom was talking about the other night though, when she said Bookshare was on the news. I was sick in bed and normally would've caught the CBS evening news. Glad I got to see the report either way.

And good job to Brian and his wife. Coolies.

Natalie B.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."
-Reinhold Niebuhr