[bksvol-discuss] The Ties That Bind

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:39:38 -0800 (PST)

Boy, that's a popular title! I guess one doesn't
copyrght a title. Anyway, one of my libraries has one
copy of the LP Krentz book, but it's checked out. I
can put a hold on it, but I won't be back in that
neighborhood until probably around the first of the
year. If nobody else gets it and you want to keep
renewing until I do, let me know. I'll put in a
request after Christmas.

Cindy

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo