[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Tempset

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:00:46 -0500

Oh, Marissa,  Prospero awiats you.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services
Queens College
Director
CUNY Assistive Technology Services
The City University of New York
     ppatel@xxxxxx

  _____

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marissa Mika
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 12:48 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] The Tempset

Ok. . .

I've gotten five thousand emails about this. This, being that the Tempest is
spelled wrong in a new book title, and reads as the Tempset. It was fixed
yesterday. It takes about 24 hours for static pages, as the new books pages
are, to refresh. If it looks bad on Monday, bug me and I'll prepare a large
sack of tomatoes for you to throw at the Bookshare staff for CSUN.

Thanks for your vigilance. . .but you can stop sending this particular
grievance that's been storming like a tempest in my inbox. Problem's solved.

Best,

Marissa