[bksvol-discuss] The Superior Person's Word Book

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:03:11 -0400

Hi All,

I thought it had gone through before but . . . I have now finally submitted The
Superior Person's Word Book.  If you think you are a Superior Person you may be
surprised at how many of these words you have never seen before and how many
more common ones are included.  Either way, if you have a sense of humor
prepare to enjoy the funniest dictionary you will probably read cover to cover.
It is shorter than Bierce's Devil's Dictionary and all of the words are
legitimate though you may need an OED to find them elsewhere.  Enjoy.

Amy
omsm