[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Singularity Is Near (was Re: Re: words split across pages)

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:07:34 -0400

Evan,

I had to leave the equations as they were.  While I'm aware of Kurzweil's
theories and could've put them in, I didn't feel as though I would be able
to do justice.  I'll eventually get the RFBD version or the NLS version,
when it's available, and use the audio to verify them.  I'll resubmit
another version.

Pratik

  _____