[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 22:05:34 -0400

Hi there, I have requested this book, but being that it was just published in
2010 smile naturally it is popular, will let you all know when it comes in, but
have requested it.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are
all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and not
to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the
International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)