[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Problem Went Away

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 15:09:49 -0400 (EDT)

I used to have this problem.

To get rid of it, make sure that the "Change language" options are shot off,
in your program.  I believe they are under reading, it says something like
change language every, and the default is paragraph.

And yes you do have these foriegn language voices installed smile, they come
as part of IBM Via Voice.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx