[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Other Woman, by Joy Fielding

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:13:50 -0700 (PDT)

If the book will go onto the step one page as a txt,
put Hold for Grandma Cindy and I'll take it, validate
it, and upload it as an rtf file. I'm not sure if txt
not being accepted means into the collection after
being validated or means it won't get to the step one
page.

I'm not sure what you mean by separate aall the pages.
If you have the file as txt you should be able to Save
As (not just save but save as) rtf. The page breaks,
if I remember correctly, will still be there, it's
just that things like italics won't be. In which case,
if you can save and then submit as rtf, you won't have
to put  Hold for me, which would be good because I
have so much else to do that it would take me a while
to get to it.