[bksvol-discuss] The Magic Thief by Sarah Prineas

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:44:56 -0700 (PDT)

I can't get this book from my library yet, but you can read the first chapter
at:

http://webcontent.harpercollins.com/images/om/sz/PDFS/Chapter%20One%20-%20Magic%20Thief.pdf

  It's a pdf but you should be able to import the pdf into your OCR program and
convert it.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Dove in the Window by Earlene Fowler

Dish Network has the lowest price for digital TV, switch today! Pricing starts
at $29.99 per month! Free installation if you call now!