[bksvol-discuss] The Gun, but Paul Langan

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:01:48 -0800 (PST)

This book was submitted last April. I have no interest
in it, and nobody has even downloaded it to look at
it, perhaps because it's admittedly Fair and you
recognize the submitter. However, from the synopsis
("How a bullying high school kid turns his life
around ")  it might be a useful book to have in the
collection.

As I said, I have no interest in it. If someone else
wants to give it a try but then thinks it's
unslavageable and wants to reject it, and maybe rescan
it if you can find it, go ahead. I won't cry "No! " as
I usually do.  smile