[bksvol-discuss] The Essential Hal Clement now in the collection.

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 15:11:13 -0400

I hope that at least some of you read the book in the notification that I have pasted below. I put a lot of work into it. This is the book that contains, I think, more than 500 pages and that I scanned and preproofed meticulously. I scanned it two pages at a time and carefully read each two pages before scanning the next two pages and it took me a terribly long time to do that. Then when I had four pages to go I had a power failure and lost every bit of all the work I had done and had to start all over. I want as many people as possible to read it just so I can feel like my efforts accomplished something more than just getting me the two and a half dollar credit.

The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in the library

Dear Roger Loran,

We are pleased to inform you that your submission of Variations On A Theme By Sir Isaac Newton: The Essential Hal Clement Volume 3 by Richard Mckenna,
Anthony R. Lewis, Hal Clement, David Langford, Mark L. Olson has been reviewed, accepted, and added to the Bookshare collection. Eligible members of the
Bookshare community now have the opportunity to enjoy your book in an accessible format.

Thank you very much for your efforts and making this possible!

Thank you,
The Bookshare Team

End of message, please ignore any links below.