[bksvol-discuss] The Divide Concludes Tomorrow, 11-27-07

  • From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Volunteer list " <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:34:26 -0500

If you have not been attending the reading of The Divide, a novel written by
Nicholas Evans you have missed some ear catching scenery, marvelous
dialogue, and an incredibly good novel from one of the best writers out
there. There is still time to address this omission.

We get together Tuesdays  and Fridays at 11 A.M. pacific, 12 P.M. mountain,
1 P.M. central and 2 P.M. eastern time to enjoy a couple hours of reading  a
book together.

Give it a try!  You might remember times when you were read to and remember
how enjoyable an experience it really was and still is.

Turn off the cares of the world, turn up the computer and join us. I promise
you a riveting conclusion to a must read.
You can
Join us in:
The Friends of Bookshare Between The Bookends Room at:

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs83ce590a4853

If you have any questions or want to know more about me or what happens on
Tuesdays and Fridays, please write to me . You can reach me by writing to:

Bonnie Blose,

Email address:
bookmaven@xxxxxxxxxx

I hope you will be able    to join us.