[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Book of Revelation: Apocalypse and Empire

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 06:05:07 -0600

Oh, don't worry about doing it over at this point. I am using it for
ordination exams. I either will have finished them by Wednesday. I was
only commenting on this because I think we need to all take a lot of
care on it. And, of course, I won't take out hyphens when I know they
should be there or, for that matter, have doubts, but if I had been
validating the book, I might not have taken out the ones I see would
be helpful to be rid of. I probably will go back in the one I am
slowly validating and take them out if I haven't already.

Cindy Lou Ray